Arbolus is a trusted platform which helps connects people to share their experience
Product Manager€25k – €35k • No equity
At Arbolus, we believe in the power of sharing experience.
We believe it should be easier for people with experience and knowledge to share it, and easier for businesses to use it.
Arbolus is the first global experience platform. We help people to represent their knowledge and skills on our platform, making it easier for them to monetise their experience, and making it easier for companies to use independent experts in their day to day work.
We are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in London, New York and Barcelona. We maintain a community of 10,000+ experts and work for businesses including Fortune 500 companies, global consulting companies and leading investment firms.
- Flexible / remote working
- Competitive compensation (€25-35k dependent on experience)
- 2x annual retreats to awesome places
- Professional development allowance (up to $500 of credit per month to speak to any experts on our platform)
We are looking for a Product Manager for our Circles product. This is a leadership role at Arbolus, and you will be reporting directly to the founders of the company.
Circles is a new product line that was launched earlier this year. Circles are 3 person teams of executives from some of the world's leading companies who work together to help leaders make better decisions (learn more here).
Circles are a fully scalable, zero marginal cost subscription product that are delivered on the Arbolus platform.
We are looking for a Product Manager capable of:
- Building product strategy
- Working between dev teams and commercial teams to align on product roadmap
- Team leadership
- Creating viral growth loops
*What We’re Looking For *
A successful candidate should have:
- 3+ years experience in a Product Management role at a online SaaS business
- Experience of leading and managing product teams
- A commercial awareness and a customer first mindset
- Awareness of product pricing strategies
- A strong technical understanding / experience of working with Dev teams
*Character traits we value *
We like to work with people who are:
- High energy
- Take initiative
Remote - London or Barcelona strongly preferred*
- Arbolus is a flexible/remote company with offices in Hub Cities of London, New York and Barcelona. For certain roles it is useful to be near one of our Hub Cities, or near our clients.
Arbolus at a glance
Arbolus focuses on Machine Learning, Marketplaces, and Professional Networking. Their company has offices in New York City, London, and Barcelona. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Arbolus has raised $1.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.