Transforming the way people and organisations adapt to change
Digital Marketing Lead£28k – £35k • No equity
Please note, we will not accept any applications that do not include a 1-3 minute video introducing yourself. Being a remote first startup, we rely on virtual collaboration. Thank you.
Full Time. Remote.
Flexible Working Hours. (37.5hrs/week)
£28,000 to £35,000
- £100/month remote working contribution
- £25/month wellness contribution
- 33 days holiday - inc public holidays + special person day (ask us later)
We are building an Adaptability (AQ) movement. To ensure no-one is left behind in the fastest period of change in history. This is what we care about, and if this significantly resonates with you, we may be in need of your help! We are building the globally recognised Adaptability Quotient benchmark - The AQ index. We are laser-focused on transforming the way people and organizations successfully navigate -- and adapt to change.
We’re looking for these core skills:
- 4+ years of provable experience in digital campaigns, funnel marketing, driving traffic and converting sales
- Copywriting & Storytelling - you will need to excel at self-created copy
- Balance of collaboration and autonomy
- Active Listening and High EQ
- Experimentation - agile mindset
- Commercially-led marketer
- Multi-Tasking and Prioritization
- Excellent Project Management
- Strong work ethic with fantastic follow-through
- Basic graphic design skills, able to repurpose content assets for various social platforms
- Technologist - leverage unique tools to do more with less
Ideally, we’re looking for somebody who has worked in PaaS or SaaS before, has worked in EdTech, HRtech, FinTech, or HealthTech, and follows the latest trends and key players in assessments, coaching, wellbeing, and AI.
Nice to haves
- Managing marketing budgets
- Hubspot CRM and Clickfunnels (open to shift if necessary - especially if better/cheaper/faster/easier)
- Google Analytics
- Maker Challenges
- Crazyegg (Heatmaps)
- Task saving software such as Canva, Hootsuite, Beautiful.io, rasa.io, etc.
To expand our credibility, qualified lead-gen, and conversion in the world of adaptability and change. You, as a marketeer, are excited to grow our vision and help the founding team connect people to our assessment and coaching opportunities in order to change the positive trajectory of their lives.
You have two primary focus points:
1. Product and commercial marketing
2. Movement-forming, credibility, and brand marketing
- Big Goal: Traffic and Conversion
- Build and maintain a consistent $1m+ value lead-funnel for high-converting sales opportunities that you help build and measure.
- Deliver increasing, relevant traffic, and the creation of online experiences
- Help define, deliver, and report on the specific SMART goals for the marketing dept.
- Develop a Product-Led GTM and Growth Strategy that leverages the growing influence of its founders and partners.
- Increase our credibility, towards a goal of super-credibility, to help nurture and land investment and land sales.
- An 8 to 10-week crowdfunding campaign.
- Semi-automated email campaign planning, writing and execution
- Experimental sales pages and funnels to drive list-building and customer acquisition.
- Ad creation and management.
- Data-led marketing metrics to inform decision making.
- Podcast series, and planning and executing our mini-documentary film launch and virtual screening events.
- A makers challenge campaign to drive sales and a movement in AQ.
You’ll perform best in this role if you are showing up with these behaviours:
- Quick to strategise and even quicker to follow-through and experiment.
- We reward fast-action, fast-learning, fail fast, and learn what works.
- Constantly thinking how can this be easier, better, faster, cheaper
- In a startup, it is often overwhelming and ‘full-on.’ You will thrive in the dynamic pace, fully capable of self-managing and responding to new priorities with grace and energy.
- Prioritising activities, partners, channels and assets
Our mindset scorecard:
Please have a go at our mindset scorecard; it gives you a glimpse into our culture: https://www.knowyourscore.coach/scorecard/607b4a574f5b004f845d028d6cae4945/survey
Please share your resume or CV and add a note that includes your level of remote experience and a link to a 1-3 minute introductory video.
At AQai, we are fully committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Meet your team
£100/month remote working stipend
£100 per month stipend to support your remote work set up
33 days holiday, including public holidays
33 days holiday, including public holidays
£25/month wellness stipend
£25 per month wellness stipend
AQai at a glance
AQai focuses on SaaS, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Startups, and Human Resources. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, AQai has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019 at a valuation of $3M.