Used furniture marketplace without the hassle (YC W14)
Senior Product Manager$90k – $140k • 0.05% – 1.0%
AptDeco is looking for a senior product manager to join our small collaborative team building cutting edge logistics for single furniture pick ups and deliveries. You'll be working on everything from enhancing our marketplace user experience to designing predictive models that efficiently assign drivers to orders, to scaling products that will automate processes.
- Build marketplace solutions and roadmaps to drive our product vision forward
- Analyze metrics, customer needs, and business opportunities to shape AptDeco's products’ feature sets and improve user experience
- Define product requirements for MVPs and new features/enhancements
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Support teams to gather input and deliver actionable recommendations
- Take overall business objectives and combine them with insight into what user problems we are uniquely suited to solve
- Manage the full product life-cycle from research and design through development and launch
- Measure the success of new products and features by defining and analyzing key metrics
- 7+ years of product management experience shipping consumer-facing technology • Experience leading all aspects of product management, from ideation to launch, with a focus on improving key metrics.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong track record partnering with design teams and guiding UX
- Background in highly analytical roles - SQL skills desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team-player mentality and ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Ability to converse at a technical level
- The desire to work in a startup environment – things can be ambiguous here and move very quickly
AptDeco (YC W14) is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling quality used furniture. Our customers love us because we take care of all the logistics on their behalf.
We’re a fast growing NYC based start up. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the secondhand furniture industry. Moving can be stressful and we’re working everyday to ease this hassle for people across the NYC area and beyond.