The ai platform for modern finance teams
Sr. Solutions Consultant
AppZen is the leader in AI software for finance teams. Over 1,800 global enterprises use AppZen to automate manual finance processes, reduce expenditures, and gain real-time insights into their business spend trends. Our patented software technology delivers AI deep learning, semantic analysis, and Star Match™, the only automated spend validation that processes intelligence from thousands of data sources, documents, and images to understand financial transactions and make decisions based on finance policies. AppZen is the platform of choice for today’s digital CFO and their teams, including four of the top five banks, four of the top ten media companies, four of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and six of the top ten software providers.
We’ve taken off this year! Since releasing our platform in 2016, over 1,800 enterprises have standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor, and have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the market. In 2019 we received $50 million in Series C funding from Lightspeed, Redpoint and other leading venture capitalist firms.
AppZen is looking for an energetic and motivated Sr. Solutions Consultant. This role will focus on partnering with the Sales Account Executives to generate revenue by taking technical ownership of the opportunity pursuits throughout the sales cycle. You will be responsible for supporting Account Executives from deal qualification and discovery, obtainment of the technical win and concluding with deal closure.
The Sr. Solutions Consultant must possess a winning combination of business and technical skills, the ability to present and demonstrate our solutions to a broad spectrum of audiences from IT to business, and be able to build strong relationships and handle technical objections and issues throughout the sales cycle. Ultimately, the Sr. Solutions Consultants needs to be a trusted advisor both to internal partners and C Level Executives
- Develop deep expertise of AppZen products and services
- Create compelling demonstrations, presentations and business value documents
- Identify and resolve critical business issues
- Take technical ownership of the entire sales cycle
- Assist the AE with qualification and discovery steps in sales cycle
- Provide thoughtful responses to RFI/RFP, information security and similar requests
- Successfully manage proof-of- concept and pilot engagements
- 5+ years in solution consulting experience and/or similar capacities
- Experience with Ariba, Procure to Pay or other P2P solutions preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven background selling enterprise business software
- Strong balance of sales, business and technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance discipline
- Opportunity to work with world-class leadership in a fast-growing, successful startup company with over $100M in funding
- Competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and commissions-based target incentive
- Opportunity for an equity stake in the organization
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k), FSA
Come as you are, we do not discriminate! We celebrate, support, and thrive upon our diverse customer and employee base.
AppZen at a glance
AppZen focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Accounting. Their company has offices in Silicon Valley, San Jose, and Tempe. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AppZen has raised $102.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.