The ai platform for modern finance teams
Technical Support Engineer - Level 3$70k – $75k
AppZen is the world’s first and only artificial intelligence company for back-office automation. We are disrupting the back office – starting with expense audit, making it 10x more efficient at half the cost. If you love solving customer problems and diving into the root of an issue then this is your role.
Passionate about customers? This role is essential in driving a delightful customer experience. We are customer driven and looking for someone with a unique mix of technical and communication skills to support our Global Fortune 500 customers.
- Analyzing and collecting customer data: log files, Java/Python stack traces,
thread dumps, etc.
- Reproducing customer issues, file bug reports and coordinate the delivery
- Providing 3rd level technical support to customers and partnersInteracting
with Engineering, Operations and cross-functional management regularly on
high profile technical issues while providing feedback and leadership to our
product support team.
- Authoring knowledge base articles and driving internal knowledge sharing
- Being on-call 24x7 on occasion
- Working off routine hours on occasion
- Hands-on experience with making Rest-ful API calls
- Good understanding of JSON and web services based API’s
- Hands-on experience with log analysis tools such as Kibana or SplunkBasic
programming skills in Java and Python
- Good understanding of Relational Databases
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL queries
- Ability to understand our business applications quickly
- 3+ years in Level 3 support in a SaaS company
- You love to solve complex problems and get to the root of an issue.
- Excellent analytical skills and highly organized.
- You want to help our customers achieve the most out of AppZen’s AI-based
audit solution and get joy out of watching a customer really succeed.
AppZen at a glance
AppZen focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Accounting. Their company has offices in Silicon Valley, San Jose, and Tempe. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AppZen has raised $102.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.