The ai platform for modern finance teams
Implementation Success Manager$110k – $130k
Passionate about customers? Love managing complex projects, building
relationships, ensuring adoption, and driving value? We are looking for
people who can integrate the power of AppZen to our fast growing list of
Fortune 500 customers.
- You are highly organized and driven, you love to project plan everything!
- You want to help our customers get the most out of AppZen’s audit solution
and get joy out of watching a customer really succeed.
- You have GREAT communication skills and know how to get the message
- You are action oriented; no task is too small or insignificant for you.
- You have a finely tuned sense of urgency, you know when you can fix
something, and when and how to ask for help.
- Leading the end to end implementation for AppZen’s largest and most
- Determining business solutions for finance organizations, developing
project plans, outlining execution, and maturing customers engagements
into long-standing business relationships.
- Taking customer goals and presenting attainable project plans.
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements to determine AppZen’s
- Working with engineering team to scope and define technical requirements
of project as necessary.
- Preparing engaging training sessions via webinars and/or classroom
- Providing reports to show the value AppZen is providing along with ROI.
- Real ownership of your projects and real influence in our Customer Success
- Humble and Friendly personality with an open and honest communication
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS/software implementations, account management or other relevant business consulting.
- Strong project management skills and functional requirements gathering
- Exceptional customer presence and presentation skills; comfortable in
talking with C-level executives.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team oriented environment.
To apply for this job, please click the below link:
AppZen at a glance
AppZen focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Accounting. Their company has offices in Silicon Valley, San Jose, and Tempe. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AppZen has raised $102.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.