Safely develop, test, and deploy autonomous vehicles at scale
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to support the deployment of simulation infrastructure at large scale for our customers. You will work closely across engineering teams to ensure the operational success of our internal systems and customer deployments. At Applied, we encourage all engineers to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
At Applied, you will:
- Create and implement best practices for deploying and maintaining software for multiple customers with minimal downtime and high reliability
- Guide initial integration of Applied software with customer hardware and software infrastructure to support their use cases for simulation
- Monitor Applied software on deployed machines and architect solutions to any bottlenecks that are encountered
- Improve developer efficiency by optimizing various workflows such as build systems
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps role working on a large scale software product
- Expertise with microservice orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- 2+ years of experience working with containerized systems (e.g., Docker)
Nice to have:
- Background in management of big data streams
- Experience with deploying software on either public clouds (e.g., AWS) or on-premise clusters
Applied Intuition at a glance
Applied Intuition focuses on Enterprise Software, Infrastructure, Automotive, Machine Learning, and Software. Their company has offices in Detroit, Sunnyvale, Munich, and Tokyo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Applied Intuition has raised $51.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.