Boutique advisory firm for CEOs of incumbents. Earn tech multiples on your traditional assets
Growth Data & Automation Manager$80k – $95k • No equity
We’re looking for a talented, driven Data Analyst to join an organization that is responsible for driving platform adoption around the world. Successful candidates will be analytical with business acumen, and detail-driven with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be the first full-time Data Analyst on the team and will work alongside other talented team members and learn what it takes to be a data-driven Growth Hacker.
The ideal candidate will have a rock-solid background in data analysis, including experience extracting and manipulating data using SQL (or other languages for parsing and data analysis), leveraging advanced Excel features for data analysis, and producing digestible business intelligence and actionable information. They will also have a passion for driving Sales and Marketing efforts using a CRM like Salesforce.
The candidate should also have strong communication and project management skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally.
*Key Responsibilities *
- Be a subject matter expert – develop a deep knowledge of our business; Routinely present actionable recommendations based on data analysis.
- Define data collection and reporting mechanisms architecture; own development and maintenance of an operational KPI dashboard and reports.
- Use your technology insight, business acumen and creativity to build and maintain scalable data pipelines solutions
- Analyze and model structured and unstructured data
- Dedup, clean, and uniformize data sets such as contacts and company info
- Autonomously identify data-based opportunities and create strategic or tactical recommendations
- Write and review end-user documentation and technical documents
- Pull data from a variety of sources and organize it in Salesforce or other database integrated with Salesforce
*Basic Qualifications *
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of work experience
- Some relevant professional experience as a Business Analyst, BI Program Manager, Sales Operations, or related role
- Advanced proficiency Excel (including Pivot Tables, dynamic dashboards, array functions, Power Pivots, VBA, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL, Experience with Tableau or similar tools
- Experience in designing and building reports and dashboards
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- 6+ months of Salesforce experience (required)
- Project/Program management certification (preferred)
- Experience with contact acquisition tool i.e., ZoomInfo, D&B, Sales Navigator, etc. (preferred)
- Zapier experience (preferred)
- AirTable experience (preferred)
Salary range is inclusive of bonus.