Boutique advisory firm for CEOs. Earn tech multiples on your traditional assets
Management Analyst$85k – $100k • No equity
Applico is the YC for large enterpises looking to forge partnerships, invest or acquire in platform startups. As a boutique advisory, Applico will validate the platform business opportunity, execute the transaction with the startup and then integrate the two entities.
Applico is looking for a Management Analyst to support our client teams with their validation activities, market research and preparing client facing materials.
In this role, you will help launch & scale cutting-edge platforms for both Fortune 100 companies and private equity-owned companies looking to innovate.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from the people who wrote the book on platforms & successful entrepreneurs who have sold their companies to the likes of Square (NYSE: SQ). You will learn how to structure platform businesses in order to scale them into businesses that dominate existing markets & create entirely new ones.
What You Will Do
- Support an engagement to Identify and launch platform business opportunities
- Perform market research
- Prepare client facing materials
- Work with the marketing team to assist in researching and preparing case studies
- Launch and manage digital ad campaigns
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to keep project on-schedule
- 2+ years of total experience in high performance environment. A top tier consulting firm, a VC-backed startup or comparable role.
- Prior startup experience a plus
- Understands the delivery of technical (web or mobile) strategies
- Appreciates complexities of building platform business network (experience in overcoming these challenges at platform scale a plus)
- Excellent at servicing clients both internally & externally
- Can utilize and articulate basic business principles; possesses a fundamental understanding of platform economics
- Sees the big picture and understands how work fits into the overall scope of the company and client -Ability to develope management and communication skills -Relevant Bachelor’s degree or higher
-Applico is working remotely for the foreseeable future. Usually, our two hubs are in SF and NYC and we have an expectation of at least 50% travel for this role in a pre-covid environment.
-International travel comes with a stipend of $1k-$2k/month, business class flights and no more than 75% time in-country per month
-Domestic travel is during the week and return travel in time for the weekend
- Range reflects base plus bonus