Unleashing business impact with the leading low-code platform
Technical Sales Trainer
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- Partnering directly with the Solution and Product Strategy team to align and execute all communication, training and overall enablement
- Reporting and engaging with Sales Leadership to formulate the Sales strategy as part of the overall GTM plan for the (re)launch of solutions
- Owning solution(s) from initial market research to solution launch from the Sales team
- Collaborating with Industry team to align solution(s) to Pillars and Apps where applicable
Deploying and training the Sales organization on new solution(s). This includes (but is not limited to):
- Deploying all appropriate modules of sales playbook to Business Development Representative team, Solution Consultant team, Account Executives and Management
- Aligning the solution training plan, including overall timeline and certification programs with any/all other parts of the organization
- Working with Marketing (and other teams) to align sales readiness for external solution content, messaging and campaigns
Serving as a backup trainer for onboarding
- Excelling. Backed by a track record of success, including: 3+ years sales / sales training experience and technical background
- An Effective Presenter. Experienced delivering in-person presentations to multiple audiences
- Self-Motivated. Possess a hungry, high energy, “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality
- Consultative. A trusted advisor to both customers and colleagues
- An Influencer. Representing Appian’s brand to your network and keeping an eye out for top talent to build our growing teams
What Appian Sales Can Offer You:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian’s single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, and a definer of the low-code market.
Happy Customers: Dallas Fort Worth, Goldman Sachs and Ryder Trucks (just to name a few) use our platform for applications that offer huge ROI. With our Appian Guarantee, our customers will have their first project completed in just 8 weeks.
Full-On Support: Enterprise Sales is a team sport. From the Industry Leads, Business Development Representatives, Solutions Consultants, Partner Services, Proposal Team and of course Account Executives; there is a talented team armed with the tools to maximize our performance and success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
Appian at a glance
Appian focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Industrial, and Collaboration. Their company has offices in London, Melbourne, Reston, Sydney, and McLean. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Appian has raised $85M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2014.