Connecting F&B Tables Recurrence Sales with Smarter Dining
eCommerce Project Manager (Full Stacks Developer)$12k – $100k • 1.0% – 5.0%
Passionate about APP development? Have a knack for providing bespoke and out of box techie solution?
If you have a very strong technical acumen and are looking for opportunity to drive and develop your eCommerce applications in a fast moving environment -- AppeDine has a place for you!
We are an online market place where F&B and Lifestyle related transactions happen. We work with the best and talented individuals in our community. If you are selected, you will be part of our elite team.
We are looking for techie candidates who are quick thinking, bold with a sense of timeliness but yet down to earth persona to be part of our big family!
We are a Singapore based company that connects Chefs, Venues and Diners on our online marketplace. We believe the spirit of communal eating and sharing of good taste inculcate happiness and close bonding. The management team has close to 20 years of extensive experiences from corporate across Global and Asia Pacific markets selling into some of the top best branded customers in the world.
We are looking for iOS and Android developers who possess a deep passion for pushing mobile technologies to the sky! You shall work with our team of talented people to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- To project manage lifecycle of AppeDine's website and APP developments.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Collaborate and team play with cross functional teams to define, design and push new mobile APP features.
- Drive test for robustness, including UI / UX cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bugs fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from a reputable university.
- Proven working experiences in software developments.
- Strong self-starter with sense of urgency and detailed project mangement skills.
- Working experience in iOS and Android developments.
- Have published one or more apps in the app store.
- Experience working with iOS and Android frameworks.
- Experience working with 3rd party products, eCommerce payment gateway and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, agile development, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycles. Criterias
- Graduates and / or Software Engineers with up to 3 years experiences in IT Technology, FinTech and eCommerce industry to apply.
- Overseas applicants with valid working visa, Singaporeans and Permanent Residents to appy only.
- We work with the best talented individual in our community. Can do attitude highly required.
- An alpha individual with a strong will to succeed.
- Frequent initiation on creative thoughts and all-rounder leadership with a down to earth persona.
- Good flair in presentation and pleasant deposition.
- Spoken English and Mandarin. Additional language shall be bonus.
- An outgoing personality coupled with communication skills.
- Time management skills with an ability to drive projects forward.
- Self motivated and able to work independently with a high sense of ownership and urgency.
- Also, good performer meeting KPI upon project completion may get invited to join our Founding Team with equity stakeholding and stock options.
AppeDine at a glance
AppeDine focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Private Social Networking. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.appedine.com