Tracks apps' most critical data, including downloads, revenue, usage, and advertising
Quality Assurance Intern
As a Quality Assurance Engineer Intern working for App Annie, you will be a key contributor towards product innovation and quality. You will be part of a dedicated team being hired to build out a new product offering, with the ultimate goal of expanding App Annie’s addressable market.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I'm the gatekeeper for the highest level of quality of App Annie's market leading products; I do this by being deeply involved in App Annie’s application development cycle. I assist in driving the testing workflow from feature design to deployment; which helps to boost the team’s performance and efficiency, and ultimately improves the product quality. Automation is also one of my key roles because nobody should repeat themselves.
How will you be doing this?
- Take full and final responsibility for the quality of App Annie’s market leading products.
- Work with the Product Manager to improve the quality of technical requirements, and translate these into clear test cases that improves the developers' understanding.
- Design and execute the test cases from frontend to backend.
- Help the development team to identify defects and improve the code quality.
- Automate the test cases and optimize automation test frameworks and CI system to improve test efficiency
- Becoming better at what you do every day through continuous learning, mentorship from senior team members and applying my knowledge.
What will you bring to the team?
- This is an entry-level position suitable for students completing their degree or recently finished their studies; majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application
- Strong communicator and team player.
- You should be a smart and patient learner
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Programming Knowledge in Python(PyTest, Behave)
- Working knowledge on API testing methodology and web technologies (REST, JSON)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD and web based development tools (Gitlab, CI/CD, Jira)
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you.
What are employees saying about App Annie?
App Annie is a great place who has the culture of keeping the best product quality, we have a clear career path and can demonstrate our values by maintaining the code quality and continuous innovation.
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.
Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
App Annie at a glance
App Annie focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Analytics, Big Data, and App Stores. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Singapore, London, and Vancouver. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, App Annie has raised $157M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.