India's First Employee Card
Intern- Web DeveloperNo salary
We are looking for a intern (front end /back end) Internship period will be 2-3 months with the option of full time offer based on performance.
The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail. The position is ideal for those who are looking to work in the latest technolgoies.
Priority will be given to those who can start off immediately.
- Support the exisiting developers in the Team.
- Understand requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Programming aptitude and willing to learn attitude.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
Apiria at a glance
Apiria focuses on B2B, Hr Tech, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.apiria.com