Stripe for building SaaS integrations
Senior Engineer$80k – $150k • 0.4% – 1.6%
Do you want to build the infrastructure where software products are built on? We're looking for a Front-end Engineer to join us on our journey building the data rails of the future. We're a growing, close-knit team taking on a massive engineering challenge.
We're building an API-first European category leader and want you to join us. Apideck has raised pre-seed investment from a small group of experienced angel investors.
About the job
You will closely work with the CEO to create and implement a technical vision that is aligned with our product roadmap. You'll have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the product and our company. You will be involved in architecture design, product development, and growth of the engineering team and build a platform that will change how companies will integrate APIs.
- More at https://stack.apideck.com/
Desired Skills & Experiences
- You feel comfortable in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- You have a genuine interest in developer experience and APIs
- You are not afraid of complex engineering problems
- You have +8 years of industry experience in software engineering with full-stack web applications.
- You have a proven track record of designing and building extremely high-quality developer-facing API and applications.
- You have a pragmatic approach to engineering that balances seamless experiences, beautiful code, maintainability, and time to market.
- You have an appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- You love open-source
- Develop and implement product & architectural roadmaps
- Ensure a scalable technology stack and the best possible software
- Communicate the technical vision with investors, advisors and the team
- Grow and manage the engineering team
- Hands-on coding
- Engage with various kinds of Apideck users (including developers, testers, architects, and more) to understand their perspectives, workflows, and use cases.
- Remote-friendly. Ability to spend a significant amount of time working remotely.
- Fulfilling, challenging work experience in building a product that solves a large developer pain.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Quarterly team building off sites
- Education budget
- MacBook pro
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance fully paid by the company
- 401K (US-only)
- Flexible office hours & vacation policy
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Commuter discounts
- Beautiful offices
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users
We're looking forward to your application!