Stripe for building SaaS integrations
Frontend developer$75k – $125k • 0.1% – 0.15%
Do you want to build the infrastructure where software products are built on? We're looking for a Front-end Engineer to join us on our journey building the data rails of the future. We're a growing, close-knit team taking on a massive engineering challenge.
We're building an API-first European category leader and want you to join us. Apideck has raised pre-seed investment from a small group of experienced angel investors.
About the job
You will closely work with the product team to create and implement the front-end for our products. You'll have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the product and our company. You will be involved in UI implementation, UX, product development, and growth of the engineering team.
- More at https://stack.apideck.com/
Desired Skills & Experiences
- You feel comfortable in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- You understand limitations in modern-day UI frameworks to ensure UX designs can be implemented efficiently
- You have a genuine interest in great UI/UX
- You have experience with design systems
- You are not afraid of complex engineering problems
- You have +6 years of industry experience in front-end development
- You have a pragmatic approach to engineering that balances seamless experiences, beautiful code, maintainability, and time to market.
- You have an appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- You love open-source
- Code, maintain, and coordinate the evolution of the current components with React.
- Build a design system.
- Evangelize and promote the usage of our components.
- With the help of other Developers, and DesignOps, identify, monitor, and report on the design system used across the company.
- Collaborate with Developers and UX designers embedded on the product teams on the definition, evolution and maintenance of the components for all our brands.
- Help to define strategic initiatives to improve the code, the examples, the guidelines, processes, tools, infrastructure, and workflows.
- Collaborate with DesignOps on the evolution and optimization of the documentation process, and identifying improvement opportunities on the collaboration between Designers and Developers.
- Foster consistency and support developers in the implementation of the components.
- Help to improve the current design tools to be integrated into the Design/Development workflow.
- Communicate the front-end vision with investors, advisors and the team
- Hands-on coding
- Engage with various kinds of Apideck users (including developers, testers, architects, and more) to understand their perspectives, workflows, and use cases.
- Code review by Pull Request.
- Remote-friendly. Ability to spend a significant amount of time working remotely.
- Fulfilling, challenging work experience in building a product that solves a large developer pain.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Quarterly team building off sites
- Education budget
- MacBook pro
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance fully paid by the company
- 401K (US-only)
- Flexible office hours & vacation policy
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Commuter discounts
- Beautiful offices
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users
We're looking forward to your application!