Medium sized integrated Marketing & Public Relations Firm
UI & Visual Designer$55k – $65k • No equity
Desired Posting Date: ASAP
Desired Hire Date: ASAP
Manager: Scott Shefler
Preferred Experience: 2-3+ years experience
Antenna is a creative agency with offices in Chicago, San Francisco and New York. We work with many innovative and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their impact. If you’re looking for a creative and collaborative environment, that allows your voice to be heard and challenges you to grow, this position is for you.
Antenna is looking for a highly creative and talented UI & Visual Designer with an artistic eye for creating beautiful modern user experiences. This candidate will be responsible for overseeing and leading projects from concept to delivery. Antenna works with clients across a variety of different digital marketing channels to help their brand stand out. While a majority of projects will revolve around web design and visual branding this candidate will also assist with creating social graphics and other digital marketing collateral.
They will work alongside designers, product managers, engineers to provide expertise on branding, ui/ux design, information architecture and connect the dots between business goals, innovation and good design.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
● 2-3 years experience working in the digital sector designing websites and other digital collateral
● Demonstrable web and graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
● Background in traditional art skills (drawing and painting) to be able to illustrate with digital media.
● Experience working with teams and creating all aspects of a brand style guide (logo, color palette, typography, imagery, brand story, voice)
● Expert with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
● Excellent understanding of good UX/UI principles
● Excellent understanding of designing responsive websites
● Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team
● Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
● Strong team management skills
● Strong communication skills to relay design vision to peers and executive level stakeholders
● Ability to help out on other marketing collateral projects when needed such as slide decks, brochures, one-pagers, business cards, etc.
● Passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
● Experience with Invision, Zeplin or other collaboration tools.
Desirable Skills / Experience
● Experience working with SVGs and SVG Animation
● Agency experience
Benefits and Perks
● Competitive salary
● 18 days PTO to start and company paid holidays
● Winter recess and summer Fridays
● Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
● Retirement 401(k) with matching
● Career development, training and mobility
● Flexible and friendly office culture
● Work from home policy
● Healthy snacks
● Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
● Commuter benefits
● Gym reimbursement
● Paid personal volunteer day and team volunteer day
● Office Dog!
Antenna Group at a glance
Antenna Group focuses on Digital Media, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, and Digital Communications. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.antennagroup.com