Junior Data Scientist£27k – £35k
- We are looking for a Junior Data Scientist to join the team. The role centres on developing innovative data science solutions to support our product development and client delivery.
- You will be responsible for researching, designing and building data science solutions to support our product development and client delivery.
- You will develop and improve the data science processes at Anmut, which will involve building, deploying and ongoing monitoring.
- You will get experience in NLP, Time Series, Ranking, Regression, Classification and automation.
- You will use tools like Keras, XGBoost, NLTK, Spacy and work in Python virtual environments and get experience in docker containers.
- You are ambitious and want to help build a high growth start-up.
- You have an undergraduate degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering, or equivalent field.
- Python for machine learning is essential.
- Experience with any of the following will be beneficial but not essential:
- Big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
- Communicating technical results visually with tools like d3, shiny, dash, PowerBI, etc.
- Deploying solutions in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- R for ad-hoc analyses and visualisations.
- Creative problem solver with the drive and discipline to complete tasks quickly and effectively.
- Passionate about using data science and open-source tools to solve real-world problems and inefficiencies.
- Demonstrated ability to keep up to date with the latest advances in data science and its potential business use cases.
- Salary: £27,500 - £35,000 p.a. (dependent on experience) plus annual bonus. Bi-annual salary reviews.
- Opportunity for equity with career development.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Monthly development reviews.
- Training and development budget for professional development.
- Social events.
- Cycle and run friendly central London office.
Anmut at a glance
More jobs at AnmutView all jobs
Similar jobs to Junior Data Scientist at Anmut
Your Knowledge Network
Kickstarters CrowdTrading Platform for Startups & Investors in a $65 Billion Marketplace
A leading technology consultancy specialising in user innovation and experience
An essay planning and marking software and platform
Blackbullion is on a mission to empower students to a better financial future