Web3 Infrastructure Platform
Senior Product Manager$100k – $150k • 0.0% – 0.5%
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a background in blockchain and knowledge of cloud infrastructure. The role will be responsible for overseeing the overall product strategy, blockchain/DeFi offering, pricing, monitoring, enterprise client onboarding experience, etc.
--PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY--
- Oversee the entire integration process of blockchain-node/DeFi applications
- Propose, document and formalize new product directions; Identify new growth opportunities
- Structure and optimize the work processes of the integrations team, utilizing tools such as Confluence, Slack, Telegram
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the integrations team and engineers
- Contribute to documentation such as technology summaries, tutorials, pricing comparisons and other node integration related documentation
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems from a users’ perspective
- Integrate with various blockchain communities to gather feedback on our applications
- Provide feedback to improve the sales proposition and user experience
- Proven work experience in blockchain, DeFi or cloud is a must
- Solid experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot, etc.
- Understand industry requirements, product specifications, and user psychology.
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities as well as constraints
- Fluent/native in English
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
What we offer
- A competitive salary and bonus arrangement
- Payment in cryptocurrency
- Possibilities to grow together with the company
- A worldwide, innovative and dynamic work environment
- The possibility to work at home or anywhere else in the world
Take advantage of generous wellness incentives to stimulate productivity and growth in the workplace
Work from home policy
Work from home policy
Utilize our flexible open vacation policy to take time off when you need it.
Ankr at a glance
Ankr focuses on Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Netherlands, Shanghai, and Moscow. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Ankr has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.