We're the world’s largest startup community. We help startups change the world
Venture | Content Marketing Manager$120k – $140k • 0.05% – 0.075%
About AngelList Venture:
At AngelList, we exist to help startups save the world. We’re building the definitive platform for startups — where they raise money through AngelList Venture, build teams through AngelList Talent, and launch their products through Product Hunt.
The venture team is fundamentally altering how startups raise money by replacing early-stage venture capital with modern technology. We've delivered over $2B to more than 4,000 startups and have helped hundreds of fund managers launch their investing careers.
We recently celebrated our ten year anniversary. Here's a look back at some of our milestones and a preview of what 's to come: https://angellist.com/blog/the-next-decade
About the Role:
Reporting into our Head of Marketing, you will join a highly collaborative, tight-knit team focused on developing AngelList Venture's story in the market. Our marketing team primarily works out of our office in San Francisco but this role is also available for remote work.
With over $2 billion assets under management, 47 unicorns in our portfolio, and 36% of top seed-stage deals in the US in 2019, AngelList is the nexus of venture capital. Our strategy of building a scalable, innovative platform that makes spinning up and managing funds a breeze for both fund managers and investors has enabled us to own the early-stage venture market.
If you are excited by the idea of helping us launch new programs and own content strategy here at AngelList Venture, we welcome you to apply!
- Create engaging and informative content that drives awareness and understanding of AngelList Venture's mission and products.
- Identify industry trends and opportunities to lead conversations through our unique viewpoint in the market.
- Own and manage our content calendar, blog and social media channels.
- Develop our content strategy and a regular cadence of programs and campaigns to support business objectives.
- Work closely with Data Science, PR, Marketing, and our customers to craft compelling stories that highlight the unique nature of our platform.
- A passion for writing and a unique ability to translate complex concepts into simple, powerful stories.
- 5+ years of professional writing experience and great attention to editorial detail.
- An understanding of core financial concepts and venture finance.
- Previously worked in an early-stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment.
- A deep love of startups.
If you don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
AngelList & Return to office plans: Our team has been working from home since March and our plans are to keep our offices closed through the end of the year. We anticipate reopening up our San Francisco and Seattle offices once it is safe to do so early next year. Given today's shelter-in-place world and the expectation we'll be working from home for quite some time, don't let geography keep you from applying!
Benefits : We support our employees in their lives both inside and outside of work. See additional detail on our benefits here: https://angell.ist/venture-benefits.
AngelList is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet your team
We offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, and fertility plans for employees and their dependents.
We offer between 12 and 22 weeks of paid parental leave.
Work from home / remotely whenever you need to, or want to.
Take time off when you need it and come back when you're refreshed.
Annual company offsite
In recent years, we've been to Lisbon, Tulum, New Orleans, and Colombia.
Tools and hardware
Buy whatever hardware setup you need to be effective.
AngelList at a glance
AngelList focuses on Startups, Recruiting, and Venture Capital. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AngelList has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2013 at a valuation of $150M.