We do mobile app products and online marketing
Jobs at Anchor Point Interactive
Anchor Point is a young innovative team. Here we provide the most motivative and enjoyable environment for talents to shine. We work with passionate people from a variety of backgrounds including computer science, design, marketing and business.
Pioneered in the state of the art technologies, we develop new ideas and realize them into internet products of the best quality and user experiences.
Joining Anchor Point…
Enjoy working with brilliant minds with passions and drives, we collaborate seamlessly with knowledge and experiences so all team members can learn and improve via one another.
We treasure work-life balance, overtime is generally NOT encouraged. Hence you are required to be very dedicated to communication and tasks management to maintain the progress and quality of each projects.
Visit anchorpoint.com.hk/careers for list of current vacancies.
High caliber candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• UI and user experience design for web and mobile application projects
• Continuous product optimization in terms of flow, design and performance
• Assist in product development
• Communicate with users and suggest
Senior Web Developer
• Participate in product design, development, testing and implementation of web app applications
• Review and drive system or software architecture using appropriate technologies
• Review project and provide technical documentations
• Work closely with colleagues throughout the ...
• Internet marketing and manage the online community in social platforms (facebook, twitter, wechat etc.)
• Search engine optimization and content marketing
• Develop and expand customer base and setup business partnerships
Accounting and Administrative Executive
• Handling full set of accounts, including receivable, accounts payable, general ledger etc.
• Preparation of journal entries, accounting schedules, monthly management reporting schedules
• Preparation of invoices, vouchers, data entry & filing
• Liaison with vendors, au...
• Manage and coordinate the development of multiple software products
• Business and requirement analysis
• Directing the details of user experience and usability based on market trends
• Budget and time cost control
• Product delivery, publishing, and ongoing updates management