Customers love that the Anaplan Connected Planning platform turns response time to real time
Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journeythat will continue to be the core of our existence.
We are looking for a self-motivated SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT to join our Presales team. A position with Anaplan’s pre-sales team means being part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and making your mark on a changing industry. You get to meld your love of numbers with your love of sales and be rewarded for success with an outstanding commission structure and rapid career growth. As a Solutions Consultant, you enjoy helping people solve hard problems. You are a bit geeky about cool products and you love showing people how those products can help their businesses.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.
Insight on your impact
- Engaging with targeted, large enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and problems. Ascertaining and explaining Anaplan’s outstanding ability to solve them.
- Developing domain-specific solutions, demos and messaging. Building Proof of Concept models that are tailored to solve prospects’ pain-points.
- Navigating sophisticated prospect environments to facilitate the adoption of the Anaplan solution.
- Cross-training teammates on solution expertise.
- Creating product awareness in the marketplace.
Your qualifications, your influence
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills
- A background in supply chain planning, sales performance management OR financial analysis
- Experience with multi-dimensional modeling, business intelligence or analytics
- Prior experience in Enterprise Planning Management/ Sales and Operations Management a plus
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology
- Excellent presentation, client relationship and interpersonal skills- both internally and externally
Preferred skills and technical familiarity
Adding additional insight, and a growth mentality, will elevate your contribution in this role
- You’re comfortable challenging old ways of doing things
- Ability to take a consultative selling approach by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution
- Previous experience within financial planning tools, sales performance management tools or supply chain planning tools Our diversity and inclusion commitmentBuild your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day! Our story Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero. We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day. We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment. See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels. Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Can’t find the perfect role for you? New opportunities are opening up daily: http://anaplan.com/CAREERS COVID-19 UpdateProtecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.
Anaplan at a glance
Anaplan focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Cloud Computing, Sales and Marketing, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Singapore, and London. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Anaplan has raised $296.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.