The best platform for Crossword, Sudoku and Wordsearch puzzles
DevOps / IT Architect for PuzzleMe₹12L – ₹20L
We are looking for a senior infrastructure/DevOps engineer to take complete responsibility of the IT infrastructure of the highly available PuzzleMe(TM) platform, including developing, scaling and maintaining it for international customers in all time zones.
Desired skill sets include the following. (You are not required to have each of these skills when you join, but you will have all of them after you join us!)
- Experience in building high availability, secure web services using cloud hosting services such as Linode/AWS.
- Unix expertise with troubleshooting and debugging skills at the system level (/proc, strace/dtrace, auditd, etc.)
- Experience in tuning application stacks such as NGINX node balancers, Tomcat, MySQL and NodeJS Servers for performance and high availability.
- Experience setting up and managing services using docker containers.
- Experience setting up, tuning monitoring and alerting using tools like Zabbix and OpsGenie.
- Experience in managing the security of web server infrastructure (pen testing is a plus)
- Experience setting up and managing logging services using the ELK stack and Elastalert.
- Experience with release management.
- High level of personal responsibility
Amuse Labs at a glance
Amuse Labs focuses on Publishing, K-12 Education, Entertainment Industry, Educational Games, and Higher Education. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.