Leveraging AI to build the next generation of sales tools
Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for managing customer accounts and making sure they have a positive experience with Amplemarket leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across our portfolio. In this position you will be responsible for customer onboarding, product education, best-practice consultation and feature adoption so that our customers take the most out of amplemarket. This is a great opportunity to become part of promising startup, develop your skills and take ownership.
- Engage with new customers and help them during their onboarding process.
- Help Amplemarket customers with questions and challenges they might have in order to achieve success using the platform.
- Engage in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of any organization.
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams
Who we’re looking for:
- +1 years experience in customer success, account management or related role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Want to work, learn and grow in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Ability to operate in fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience doing customer success for B2B and/or SaaS products
- Experiencing working at a high-growth startup before
- Amplemarket is an AI-powered sales platform for B2B companies. Our platform helps sales teams with prospecting and multiple channel outreach. Things worth noting about Amplemarket:
- Backed by Y Combinator
- Strong technical founding team from MIT
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Great team spirit
Amplemarket at a glance
Amplemarket focuses on Sales and Marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Sales Automation, and Sales Enablement. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lisbon. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.