Leveraging AI to build the next generation of sales tools
We are looking for an account manager to join our team in Lisbon. You will be responsible for managing customer accounts and making sure they have a positive experience with Amplemarket. This is a great opportunity to become part of promising startup, develop your skills, take ownership, share your ideas and grow into new roles. Ready for the challenge?
- Engage with new customers and help them during their onboarding process.
- Help Amplemarket customers with questions and integrations in order to achieve success.
- Engage in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of any organization.
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams
- Communicate and educate prospects on Amplemarket and its benefits for them.
Who we’re looking for:
- 0-2 years experience in account management or related role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the sales space
- Want to work, learn and grow in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Ability to operate in fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience selling B2B and/or SaaS products
- Experiencing working at a high-growth startup before
- Amplemarket is an AI-powered sales platform for B2B SaaS companies. Our platform helps sales teams from lead generation, to email outreach and call scheduling. Things worth noting about Amplemarket:
- Backed by Y Combinator
- Strong technical founding team from MIT
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Great team spirit
Amplemarket at a glance
Amplemarket focuses on Sales and Marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Sales Automation, and Sales Enablement. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lisbon. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.