Unlocking the power of customer data
Head of Strategic Client Relations
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, TGI Fridays, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
As our Head of Strategic Client Relations, you will have the opportunity to define and build our strategy for maintaining high quality, post-sale relationships with our enterprise-level customers. You will be responsible for building a team of strategic Account Managers who foster high-trust relationships with Fortune 100 customers, measured through retention, health and growth of installed base. We are looking for a strategic thought-leader to maintain Executive relationships within our customer base and work with our internal teams to define this critical function for our company.
- Define and cultivate a robust customer lifecycle management strategy
- Establish rapport and cultivate buy-in from cross functional senior management from across Amperity
- Proactively engage with enterprise-level customers to ensure they are exposed to and are adopting Amperity’s end-to-end solution, unlocking new opportunities for growth
- Build a high performing team to support customers in varied industries and locations with stakeholders spanning in Marketing and Technology
- Manage the retention of current client accounts as you focus on the strategic nature of each relationship
- Facilitate regular Executive meetings with customers to measure progress and business impact (QBRs)
- Ensure that ongoing contact with C-Suite level stakeholders is maintained over the lifetime of the account
- Meet and exceed revenue retention targets on path to 125% annual growth of revenue under management
- Drive customer references and case studies
- 10+ years experience overseeing Account Management, Customer Success or Sales teams in a SaaS environment
- Proven ability managing a portfolio of large, enterprise-level clients and selling software solutions to C-suite and high-level executives across a wide array of industries
- Experience maintaining and growing broad and deep relationships within customer accounts, particularly with executive management in Marketing and IT
- Must have a strong client focus and relationship-management skills
- Know how to get things done through formal channels and informal networks
- Experience working with Retail or Hospitality brands a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% when conditions warrant
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. We’ve got all that superficial stuff, and more. All that is great, but Amperity provides benefits that are hard to find: a place where you’ll be proud to call your colleagues “friends”, for real. An environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. The opportunity to make a lifetime’s worth of memories building a world-class company with world-class people.
We contribute 100% to Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 50% for dependents.
We contribute 100% to Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability.
401(k) plan .
Employees have the opportunity to make two kinds of contributions - employee salary deferalls, including Roth 401(k) deferalls and rollover contributions
Self-managed paid time off
We allow employees to take time-off as needed while still coordinating specifics with their team.
We offer 9 paid holiday
We reimburse transportation expenses up to $200 each month.
Amperity at a glance
Amperity focuses on SaaS, Advertising, Analytics, Machine Learning, and Data Center Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Denver, and Seattle. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Amperity has raised $87M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.