Ad-tech platform that helps legal cannabis brands compliantly advertise using influencers
Remote Full Stack Developer$80k – $100k • 0.1% – 0.25%
The legal cannabis market is one of the most dynamic, fast-paced new industries on the planet. Growing adoption for recreational as well as medical use will require public perceptions to shift and evolve— a massive marketing challenge that has to take into account compliance with multiple states and federal regulatory bodies for trade/communications as well as restrictions on fundamental ad channels taken for granted by traditional consumer product marketers.
Those who will succeed in building enduring, global cannabis brands need tools to navigate problems unique to the space. This is why AMNESIA builds products that help the top, enterprise-size cannabis brands compliantly scale their digital marketing and reach the masses with the broader mission of empowering cannabis communities to positively grow.
*The Role: *
AMNESIA is seeking an ambitious and talented Full Stack Developer who is looking to grow into a leadership position quickly.
You'll collaborate closely with the founders to understand our customers' problems as well as to plan, strategize, develop, and launch new products to solve those problems. You’ll be involved in idea generation, user interviews, design, prototyping/MVP, execution, and shipping/iteration.
You should have experience building scalable/maintainable complex systems-- while understanding when it’s better to “move fast and break things”. You should have experience building intuitive products that empower users. You should be able to do all of the above quickly and more efficiently than most.
Founders are veterans of regulated markets and enterprise cloud services who move quickly and are passionate about their work. Our partners and customers are the cream of the crop of the cannabis industry. This role offers huge room for growth for an aggressive and ambitious individual who is excited to work with the founders to take ownership of launching a new product and making a dent in one of the most exciting new industries in the world.
- expertise in algorithms and data structure
- expertise in building APIs and back-end business logic
- experience working with Django
- experience with AWS is preferred
- experience working with docker/containers is preferred
*What We Value: *
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- Ability to collaborate, iterate, and empathize with a variety of individuals (users and technical / non-technical stakeholders).
- Extreme curiosity, growth mindset, and ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Ability to think through customer requirements to come up with creative and high-impact ways of solving their problems
Pay will range depending on experience.
AMNESIA Media at a glance
AMNESIA Media focuses on Software Compliance, Data, Influencer Marketing, Adtech, and Marijuana. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.