Server/Network Administrator$45k – $65k • No equity
We're looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. Americaneagle.com was recently named by Built in Chicago as one of the best places to work and to Inc.com's list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the past six years. We're looking to expand on our success within the Internet industry.
Our portfolio includes interesting projects such as:
- CTA TrainTracker
- High-revenue ecommerce sites for customers such as Weathertech, Stuart Weitzman, Beretta, MARS and many more
- Built a content management system for www.whitehouse.gov and also did a joint project with Google developers to host the first ever online Presidential Town Hall
- The www.baseballiq.com iPhone application for stat guru Bill James
- Built a content management system for USTA which allows them to manage and syndicate content to hundreds of sub-sites through one central location
- Here is a link to more sites in our portfolio: https://www.americaneagle.com/portfolio
- Monitor server/network operations
- Perform the necessary steps to resolve any issues that may arise
- This includes working with Windows IIS web servers, Windows SQL database servers, email services, multimedia services, FTP/SFTP, DNS, antivirus, security patches, etc.
- Basic hardware troubleshooting skills
- A passion for cutting-edge innovations and technology within the world of web hosting. New team members will have the chance to be a major contributor within a rapidly growing and innovative company.
In addition to the list above, Americaneagle.com offers a generous compensation and benefits package, 401K, and more. The office in Des Plaines, IL is conveniently located 2 miles north of the Rosemont CTA Station (Blue Line) and is served by Pace Bus 221. On-site parking is provided.
Americaneagle.com at a glance
Americaneagle.com focuses on SEO, Web Design, Technology, Web Development, and Web Hosting. Their company has offices in Chicago and Des Plaines. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees.