A global digital agency specializing in website design, development and hosting
Project Manager$55k – $125k
An Americaneagle.com Project Manager is assigned to lead a project at the time of a signed contract and is responsible for the success of the project through the system development lifecycle. They act as a liaison between the Americaneagle.com team and our client. The Project Manager plays a key role in cementing the long term partnership we seek to establish with all clients.
The type of projects our Project Managers manage will vary significantly making the role exciting and rewarding as they are exposed to various challenges across different industries, different technologies and will get to partner with an incredible team across varying skillsets.
Our Project Managers are responsible for managing the project budget, communication with our clients, the project timeline, mitigating project risks, blockers and escalations, tracking and measuring project status, managing the project's scope, ensuring we produce quality deliverables and controlling the work in progress.
Communication, teamwork, passion, pride, adaptability, proactivity, ownership, organization, resourcefulness and positivity are key to being a successful Americaneagle.com Project Manager.
There is no typical day for a Project Manager as they spend time on various activities such as preparing for kickoff meetings, organizing backlogs, sprint planning, attending daily scrums, taking notes in client meetings, sending status reports, collaborating with the team, reviewing design prototypes, reviewing completed functionality and more.
- Manage project timelines
- Track and measure project status
- Manage communication with our clients
- Ensure quality deliverables are produced
- Manage the project budget, scope and backlog
- Manage project risks, blockers and escalations
- Act as a liaison between our clients and development team
- Participate in kickoff, requirement, status, demo and training meetings with clients
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to meet internal and client deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at one time
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Able to manage individual workload, take initiative and assume responsibility for tasks
- Experience with CMS or ecommerce platforms like Sitefinity, Sitecore, WordPress, Kentico and BigCommerce is a plus
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, 401K, and more.
Americaneagle.com at a glance
Americaneagle.com focuses on SEO, Web Design, Technology, Web Development, and Web Hosting. Their company has offices in Chicago and Des Plaines. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees.