Medical Knowledge Distilled
Lead, Growth Marketing (Content)
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 customers in more than 180 countries.
We’re looking for an inspiring content marketer to help us tell the AMBOSS story to the world’s next generation of physicians. Your job will be to launch and lead the content marketing initiative in order to drive audience growth, acquisition, and engagement and become a thought-leader in the medical space tailored for physicians. You will have the opportunity to work with a talented cross-functional team spanning from editors, marketers, and product to help define and execute a strategy.
We want AMBOSS to become the destination for learning and applying medical knowledge globally.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop data-driven content marketing strategies with short and long-term growth goals and measurable outcomes (audience growth, acquisition, and engagement)
- Create and maintain a content calendar and editorial plan for marketing materials like blog posts, whitepapers, and more
- Collaborate with marketing and editorial teams to ideate, create, and deliver compelling content
- Review and optimize our marketing content and recommend improvements based on user engagement data
- Supervise copywriters, freelancers, and editors to ensure the production of high-quality content and educate all teams on what is compelling and engaging content
- Track progress on all new content production, report status, maintain schedules
- Follow dedicated content marketing KPIs and measure the ROI of content marketing efforts
- Clearly communicate strategy, findings, and recommendations to the leadership team as well as CMO
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Excellent experience in the field of content marketing for at least 5+ years
- Storytelling with strong visual and written communication skills and the ability to present complex information simply with a relatable, human touch;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple individuals, programs and priorities
- Proven work experience as a content marketing leader
- Experience with content management tools and processes
- Expertise in digital and social platforms
- Written and spoken fluency in English, ideally German as well
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
AMBOSS at a glance
AMBOSS focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Education, University Students, and Physicians. Their company has offices in New York City, Berlin, and Cologne. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, AMBOSS has raised $35M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.