Long-term accommodation booking platform for students
Full-Stack Software Developer Intern (Node/ReactJS)₹15,000 – ₹20,000 • No equity
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer Intern (Node/ReactJS stack) to join our engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for building (and owning) the front-end platform using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, Webpack etc and integrating them with Backend platform to build end-to-end world-class products
- You will be responsible for taking end-to-end ownership of development of beautiful, fast, and responsive mobile and web applications.
- You will have attention to detail.
- You will care about the quality of code, design patterns and testability.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Quickly build functional prototypes to solve internal and external use-cases
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Experience with user interface design, UX and design sensibilities.
- You're passionate about working with different tools and technologies to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- You write testable, maintainable code that’s easy to understand.
- You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers.
- You have curiosity about how things work
Awesome to have
- Product and UX Design
- Figma skills
- Built a product from the ground up, while following best practices in coding, testing, security and documentation
About Amber (https://amberstudent.com/)
Amberstudent is a long-term accommodation booking platform for students aka - booking.com for student housing, helping students book full-time accommodations near top universities across the globe, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardised and cumbersome paperwork and broken payment process. We are currently SE-Asia's largest student accommodation provider and are serving 1M+ students on a yearly basis. Currently operational in 80+ cities (in major countries including the UK, US and Australia) with more than 500K+ rooms on our platform.
○ Flexible work timings and leave policies
○ Fun activities every Saturdays!
How to Apply?
- You need to send your updated resume along with links/source code to projects that you have worked on to - firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- More weightage will be given to your practical experience/projects so don’t forget to send all your projects with details that you have worked on in the past. Best of luck!
AmberStudent at a glance
AmberStudent focuses on Real Estate, Higher Education, and International Operating Companies. Their company has offices in London, Melbourne, Pune, and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AmberStudent has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2016.