The Bitcoin Bank
Growth Marketer$40k – $50k • 0.0% – 0.5%
We have a strong focus on implementing user experience best practices and creating an interface for non-technical users to interact with a highly technical ecosystem. We’ve got the design and front-end part covered, but need more hands on deck to work with the team in building out our API and solving complex financial and logistical problems with code.
Meet the team: youtube.com/watch?v=jKsBFQpA3XY
About Amber: getamber.io/amber-making-digital-currencies-easy-for-everyday-people
We’re looking for someone who is confident in their skills, with the ability to hit the ground running and work independently as well as collaboratively with the rest of the team. The ability to demonstrate real world, commercial development experience and an interest in fintech and digital assets will be viewed favourably.
- Working directly with the Head of Product and our Head of Engineering
- Working with interesting new technologies and protocols
- Involved with the development of new features, with the opportunity to contribute to the scope of the product and how we deliver it
It’s a chance to learn, grow, contribute to a team and earn good money along the way.
Equity is on offer to the right kind of team player.
You should be:
- Experienced (4 years+)
- Capable of growing a large online following for a product
- Familiar with content marketing
- An expert at running marketing campaigns
- Passionate about technology and digital products
Meet your team
Amber Labs at a glance
Amber Labs focuses on Personal Finance, Software, Cryptocurrency, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Brisbane. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Amber Labs has raised $200K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017 at a valuation of $1.2M.