Our mission is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy.
Patient Care Specialist, Care
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
In the Patient Care Specialist role, you will be the voice of Alto to our customers. Here at Alto, we use advanced technology and human empathy to improve a broken pharmacy industry into the modern era, and to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all. In the Patient Care Specialist role, you will have the opportunity to be a patient advocate and deliver exceptional patient care. Our mission at Alto is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere.
As an Alto Patient Care Specialist, you are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You enjoy problem-solving and truly value the impact your work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first. You are scrappy and resourceful, and view mistakes as an opportunity to go above and beyond to wow customers.
* Assist patients via text, email, and chat
* Provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable customer service
* Answer incoming calls and continuously deliver exceptional patient care
* Troubleshoot patients’ concerns and questions autonomously
* Manage provider relationships
* Onboard patients and schedule deliveries
You are an ideal candidate if you:
* Have previous call center experience
* Interested in how healthcare works and looking to grow your career
* Have in interest in learning more about the operational process
* Friendly disposition and outstanding customer service experience
* High school diploma / GED
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.