Our mission is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy.
Production Pharmacist, LA
If you're a Pharmacist who:
* Is scrappy and resourceful
* Enjoys data analysis, is outcomes focused
* Believes in continuous improvement
* Has creative ideas on what needs to change in the industry
* Is passionate about improving the patient experience
* Can make quick and thoughtful decisions
We should connect! Alto is looking bring on a full-time Production Pharmacist with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to help shape the future of the industry. You'll work with a team in a dynamic environment where you will need to make decisions quickly while focusing on our success metrics. Our Pharmacists work cross-functionally across operations, engineering, and design teams to build a better, more intuitive pharmacy from the ground up. We focus on challenges that patients, providers, and payers face, and find solutions that optimize experience, transparency, and health outcomes.
We are a fast-moving company with many moving parts, and here you'll have an open invitation to help steer the future of Alto as we expand in Los Angeles. We're offering a competitive salary and a generous equity package.
You’ll provide comprehensive and accurate clinical utilization review and dispensing services at the Los Angeles facility which includes:
* Reviewing content and accuracy of drug packaging and labeling.
* Ensuring completeness and accuracy of new and refill prescriptions.
* Assisting in the proper ordering, handling, receiving, documentation, and storage of all controlled substances; assist in maintaining a perpetual inventory for schedule II drugs.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
* Eager to measure and improve accuracy and productivity
* Has 1-2+ years working in a retail pharmacy
* Currently licensed and in good standing by the California Board of Pharmacy
Preferred If You:
* Speak a proficient level of mandarin
* Have experience in Kaizen and 5S principles and implementation
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.