Electrical Engineer£32k – £45k
Company is growing and actively hiring.
Role title: Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) Remuneration: Competitive
Working hours: Full-Time Start Date: Flexible
Reports to:CEO Location: Berlin
Our team is looking to hire an experienced engineer to work in our team on the design, automation and installation of several projects.
VE Technologies is a newly founded start-up in Berlin which builds on the success of London based ALP Technologies, an engineering renewable energy start-up that was awarded several research and development grants for its innovative technologies.
Since founding in 2015, we have won multiple innovation awards and funded R&D projects on advanced battery systems on recycled cells, waste to energy generation, and power electronic and control systems.
Our battery system called BRIC is the world's most affordable smart battery system designed for low income countries capable to be used by recycled battery cells and operated in a circular economic way.
The position will include an initial 4-month placement at ALP Technologies' main office in London, followed by a full-time position in Berlin.
Qualifications: Electrical engineering background. Keen interest in Electronics, Electrical design and experience in relevant industry
- Good electrical aptitude and expertise
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Hand on experience with electronics (wiring, soldering, etc.)
- Programming language: C or related software
- PCB design and knowledge of PCB manufacturing
- Knowledge in micro-controllers and control systems
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment
- Proficient in 3D CAD modelling
- Hard-working – Start-up work ethic is a must!
- Take personal responsibility – self-initiative mind-set and a desire to learn
- Communicative and team mentality – both traits are important and complimentary in project team environment
- Organisational skill/Pro-activity – prioritisation skill with the ability to act in advance, plan-ahead and carry out duties in a forward thinking manner
- Attention to details – Must have mentality to check, re-check work and with a mind-set towards risks identification and mitigation
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alp Technologies at a glance
Alp Technologies focuses on Machine Learning, Batteries, Product Design, Engineering Firms, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in London, Greater London, and London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.