Alp Tech is a profitable renewable energy engineering start-up in London and Berlin
Software Engineer£32k – £50k
Company is growing and actively hiring.
Role title: Junior IOT/Full-stack/UI developer
Remuneration: Competitive and dependent on experience (Fast growth, 15-35% yoy)
Working hours: Full-Time. Start Date: Flexible
Reports to: Senior Engineer Location: London
From an award winning software and AI project in the energy storage space, our team is looking to hire an ambitious software engineer, experienced in finding solutions at root cause, capable of seeing the "bigger picture" or underlying business case, make decisions based on user experience, product features and scalability.
Alp Technologies is a renewable energy engineering start-up based in London. We focus on developing renewable energy technologies for the developing world. Since founding in 2015, we have won multiple innovation awards and funded R&D projects on advanced battery systems on recycled cells, waste to energy generation, and power electronic and control systems.
Our battery system called BRIC is the world's most affordable smart battery system designed for low income countries capable to be used by recycled battery cells and operated in a circular economic way.
• End to end lifecycle - UI to database and Testing
• Back end – Rails, JSON, Python, MQTT
• Database modelling. SQL and/or NoSQL. Desirable Skills
• Experience developing cloud-based monitoring and configuration platform that interacts with IoT control automation.
• Docker experience
• IoT applications and embedded IoT devices Values
• Keen to learn new technology
• Hard-working – Start-up work ethic is a must! • Desire to learn
• Take personal responsibility
• Communicative and team mentality – both traits are important and complimentary in team project environment
• Organizational skill – must show a high level of self and team level organizational and prioritization skill
• Pro-activity and use of Initiative – the ability to act in advance, plan ahead and carry out duties in a forward-thinking manner
• Attention to details – Must have mentality to check, re-check work and with a mind-set towards risks identification and mitigation
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alp Technologies at a glance
Alp Technologies focuses on Machine Learning, Batteries, Product Design, Engineering Firms, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in London, Greater London, and London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.