Alp Tech is a profitable renewable energy engineering start-up in London and Berlin
Mechanical Engineer at Renewable Energy Startup$30k – $45k
Role title: Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)
Working hours: Full-Time
Start Date: Flexible
Position and Our Company
Our team is looking to hire an experienced engineer to work in our team on the design, automation and installation of several projects.
ALP Technologies is a profitable renewable engineering energy company based in London and Berlin. We have won numerous awards on research and development projects for technologies to benefit lower income countries covering several different innovative fields and technologies. Our company is designing, prototyping, and testing a state-of-the-art li-ion battery storage system that is the smartest and lowest cost in the world for 4 billion people to access renewable energy.
Our battery system called BRIC is the world's most affordable smart battery system designed for low income countries capable to be used by recycled battery cells and operated in a circular economic way.
Mechanical engineering background. Keen interest in Electronics, Mechanical design and experience in relevant industry
- Good mechanical aptitude and expertise
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Proficient in 3D CAD modelling
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Understanding of DFM
- Knowledge in micro-controllers and control systems
- Programming language: C or related software
- Knowledge in basic electronics
- Experience in the energy sector or IoT
- Hard-working – Start-up work ethic is a must!
- Take personal responsibility – self-initiative mind-set and a desire to learn
- Communicative and team mentality – both traits are important and complimentary in project team environment
- Organisational skill/Pro-activity – prioritisation skill with the ability to act in advance, plan ahead and carry out duties in a forward-thinking manner
- Attention to details – Must have mentality to check, re-check work and with a mind-set towards risks identification and mitigation
Alp Technologies at a glance
Alp Technologies focuses on Machine Learning, Batteries, Product Design, Engineering Firms, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in London, Greater London, and London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.