Alp Tech is a profitable renewable energy engineering start-up in London and Berlin
Electrical Engineer£30k – £45k
Our team is looking to hire an experienced engineer to work in our team on the design, automation, and installation of several projects.
Alp Technologies is a profitable renewable energy engineering company based in London. We focus on developing renewable energy technologies for the developing world. Since founding in 2015, we have won multiple innovation awards and funded R&D projects on advanced battery systems on recycled cells, waste to energy generation, and power electronic and control systems.
Our battery system called BRIC is the world's most affordable smart battery system designed for low income countries capable to be used by recycled battery cells and operated in a circular economic way.
Qualifications Mechanical engineering background. Keen interest in Electronics, Mechanical design and experience in relevant industry
- Good electrical aptitude and knowledge E
- Knowledge of electronic and mechanical equipment E
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills E
- Hand on experience with electronics (wiring, soldering, etc.) E
- Programming language: C or related software E
- PCB design and knowledge of PCB manufacturing E
- Knowledge in microcontrollers and control systems E
- Self-motivated and highly organized E
- Proficient in 3D CAD modelling D
- Hard-working – Start-up work ethic is a must!
- Take personal responsibility - self-initiative mind-set and a desire to learn
- Communicative and team mentality – both traits are important and complimentary in team project environment
- Organizational skill/Proactivity – prioritization skill with the ability to act in advance, plan ahead and carry out duties in a forward thinking manner
- Attention to details – Must have mentality to check, re-check work and with a mind-set towards risks identification and mitigation
For application, please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alp Technologies at a glance
Alp Technologies focuses on Machine Learning, Batteries, Product Design, Engineering Firms, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in London, Greater London, and London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.