Alore consolidates growth tech stack & offers everything to run growth function at scale
Lead Generation Specialist₹4L – ₹6L
Alore brings revenue velocity to businesses by being their dependable growth operating system.
Run, manage, and visualise the complete customer funnel, through a consolidated stack of growth,sales, and automation tools: Curated, Active Sales, and Autopilot by Alore. For further information on what Alore can do for growing businesses, please visit alore.io
Alore is based out of Singapore with office at Bangalore.
About the role
We are looking for a highly-motivated, high-energy, results-driven Lead Generation Specialist to join us.
As a Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for telephone and email prospecting; maintaining prospect database; running drip campaigns and re-targeting campaigns; fix meeting with prospects for Sales team; and generating summarized reports of their key findings.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Search for prospects based on persona provided by Sales team on various platforms such as Linkedin, Twitter, Angel
· Find email address of these prospects using our internal email finder
· Run Drip Campaigns to reach out to these prospects
· Create Thought Leadership posts or article on Linkedin, Twitter and Medium to build brand awareness Generated Leads
· Fix meeting with Leads generated for Sales Team and hand over the lead to them
· Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the Alore.
· Convey summarized key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the Growth team to help refine communications.
· Run re-targeting campaigns
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-3 years of experience in customer facing, lead generation or sales role
· Experience of using CRM, Email Finder, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Drip Campaigner, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Medium
· Experience of writing drip campaigns and doing cold calls.
· You are process oriented
· You are fanatic about data
· You love people
· You read – a lot!
· You GSD (get shit done).
· You are honest and authentic.
· You are unreasonable with timelines.
· You stand for ROI and can prove your stand.
· You prioritize activities that have a link to revenue.
· You obsess about productivity.
· You know and use digital tools that only early adopters would.
· You have a great command over English- verbal and written
· You know that every word that you write or speak is of utmost importance
· You have an awesome sense of humour (We seriously value that)
· Startup sales background preferred but not a clincher
Last but not the least, our culture is very important to each and every one here. Please read the culture code at crm.alore.io/#/culturecode before applying.
Alore at a glance
Alore focuses on Mobile, Digital Media, SaaS, and CRM. Their company has offices in Singapore and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alore has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2015.
You can view their website at https://alore.io