2-sided patient and life sciences platform to accelerate drug research in rare disease
Real-World Data Scientist
At AllStripes, we’re dedicated to jumpstarting new research to accelerate treatments for rare disease patients. Everyone at AllStripes is driven by a deep commitment to our mission, a passion for problem solving, and an interest in constantly improving how things can be done. We are looking for an epidemiologist to drive the design of AllStripes research studies and to develop best practices for working with real-world data in rare disease. You should love solving problems, working with cross-functional teams and customers, and creating processes from the ground up in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
What you'll do
- Take ownership of AllStripes research protocols and establish best practices for capturing high quality real-world data from medical records in rare disease
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with industry collaborators in order to understand how AllStripes data can address their top research questions of interest
- Drive study design and protocol development for all industry and academic research collaborations
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the sales and business development teams
- Drive the development and adoption of new methodological practices at AllStripes
- Work with the research team to publish thought leadership pieces on our best practices for working with clinical data in rare disease
- In collaboration with the research team and external consultants, oversee the execution of data analyses and participate in the development of abstracts and manuscripts
Who you are
- MPH, MS, or PhD in epidemiology, health services research, or related quantitative field
- A minimum of 4 years managing research projects involving diverse stakeholders in healthcare, research, or biopharma
- Past research experience spanning the full project lifecycle, from project planning & protocol design through analysis and development of abstracts and publications
- Experience developing research protocols and collecting data for real world evidence or natural history studies
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to manage timelines and stay organized
- Endlessly resourceful and self-motivated; you’re not afraid to dive into a complex problem
AllStripes’ mission is to empower patients and communities to accelerate drug development for rare diseases. Rare diseases are actually not that rare: 1 in 10 people in the United States has a rare disease, and 50% are children. Your work at AllStripes will directly affect people diagnosed with serious rare illnesses by connecting patients and their data to the researchers who are actively developing treatments.
If our mission resonates with you, but you only match some of these attributes, we hope you apply regardless. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, and enthusiastically encourage people from historically underrepresented groups in tech to apply to AllStripes. We can’t wait to learn more about you!
AllStripes at a glance
AllStripes focuses on Healthcare, Technology, and Consumer. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, AllStripes has raised $17M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.