Financial services customer onboarding via API
Alloy is where you belong!
We’re the leading provider of digital identity management and support innovative FinTech companies, and top tier banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
Why we’re hiring
The Technical Recruiter is a critical role within the business collaborating cross-functionally to meet the rapidly growing demands of Alloy’s hiring goals in 2020 and beyond. You’ll become Alloy’s employer brand champion bringing with you a candidate-centric and data-driven recruiting approach. As our Technical Recruiter, you're instrumental in continuing to building diverse, inclusive, and A+ technical teams. Come join an exciting startup company in the FinTech space named one of Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars 2019: 20 Up-And-Comers!
What you’ll be doing
As the Technical Recruiter at Alloy, you're the driving force behind recruiting for our fast-growing teams serving as a key partner to the company’s technology leaders. This position is dynamic allowing you to work closely with hiring managers to help set priorities and strategy, architect new and improved recruiting processes, communicate regular updates to the team, coach interviewers, and recruit the best technical talent out there.
As the Technical Recruiter, you’ll:
- Lead the full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building rapport with candidates, creating positive inclusive candidate interview experiences, and running the offer process
- Understand and elevate Alloy’s employer brand presence within the tech market coming up with creative ways to engage with A+ technical talent
- Develop recruiting strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse technical talent (active and passive) from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, sponsorships, referrals, events, networking, research, social media, cold outreach, referral generation, campaigns, etc. to accomplish hiring goals
- Be a partner to technology leaders by understanding and anticipating hiring needs and goals, recommending improvements, gaining market insights, and developing strategies to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Maintain data integrity practices within our ATS (Greenhouse) and other People systems distilling insights to leaders to continuously improve
Who we’re looking for
Reporting to the Director of People Operations, Alloy is looking for a talent maker who specializes in identifying uniquely accomplished, high impact individuals to drive us forward. You’re a specialist at building robust engagement and recruitment engines and own strong technical talent pipelines to fill leadership positions. From the end to end process, you provide an unparalleled inclusive candidate experience, while serving as an advocate to candidates and internal partners alike. As Alloy’s Technical recruiter, you bring with you:
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience specializing in roles ranging from senior individual contributor to leadership levels (e.g Staff, Principal, Manager, Director, etc.) as an in-house recruiter or at an agency/search firm
- A passion for building cohesive, diverse, and inclusive teams with effective sourcing methods that drive dynamic candidate pools that have the potential of adding value to Alloy's company and culture
- A best-in-class professional network ready to follow wherever you go with shown success recruiting and closing candidates
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade and advise hiring managers on recruiting methodologies
- An ability to conduct funnel analysis using recruiting metrics to identify problems, insights, and inform data-driven decisions
- Experience with recruiting practices and tools (e.g, Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, boolean search strings, drip campaigns, cold outreach, G Suite, etc.)
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
401k and HSA plans to help you plan for your future
Up to 10 weeks parental leave options and support in returning to work
Flexible PTO plan encourages team members to take time off so they come back refreshed
And so many snacks
Gym membership options to help keep you healthy and happy
Commuter benefits from monthly transportation contributions to bike share to support sustainably getting to work
Pet-friendly work environment
Memorable team events, retreats, and off sites
Flexible work hours to accommodate your needs
Alloy at a glance
Alloy focuses on Financial Services, Finance, Identity Management, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alloy has raised $15.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.