Alkymi is delivering the first Data Inbox to the enterprise
Senior/Lead Frontend Engineer$130k – $150k • 0.5% – 1.0%
Join the core team of Alkymi, a NYC enterprise software startup with a mission to automate manual workflows with machine learning. Alkymi offers the first Data Inbox for enterprises that breaks the unstructured data logjam by automatically freeing data from email and documents to drive real time decisions and action. The company raised $5M in seed financing in February 2020 with backing from Canaan, Work-Bench, and SimCorp (an early customer). Data Inbox is the first enterprise platform that understands complex documents using computer vision and natural language processing paired with a human feedback loop for business analysts. Read more about our product on our blog, and on the AWS Machine Learning blog.
We're currently working remote at least until January 2021, and Alkymi’s office is located near Union Square in Manhattan, New York City.
- Advise on which front libraries and frameworks are most appropriate for achieving our business requirements
- Manage and mentor front-end developers to grow their skills and prepare them for increased responsibility
- Help design our product by taking technical requirements and translating them to front end features.
- Good intuition on UX and the ability to tailor technical requirements to fit the needs of our users.
- Previous experience in a leadership role a plus
- Python, Django and Celery programming experience is a plus.
Meet your team
Alkymi at a glance
Alkymi focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alkymi has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.