Aliz is a Big Data and Machine Learning specialized Google partner
Big Data Engineer
Why we are looking for you
In the next few years, we want to become a global solution provider for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) across Europe, Asia, and the USA. Today, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist, someone who will share this dream with us and create an amazing experience for our customers as they build and maintain machine learning (ML) solutions in the Google Cloud.
This role will suit you, if you
- have known for a long time that hyperparameter tuning should be an automated task in the cloud.
- are passionate about open-source state-of-the-art data science tools (TensorFlow, scikit-learn).
- want to apply recent advances in artificial intelligence (AI) in domains of computer vision and language processing to business challenges.
- want to work with A+ colleagues and the region's most experienced GCP developers.
- don’t just absorb knowledge, but also like to share it with others.
You will be responsible for
- acting as a trusted advisor to our customers in tackling complex ML challenges in the cloud.
- architecting and deploying AI solutions with Google Cloud ML Engine, BigQuery, and Cloud Dataflow for real-world use cases such as - Recommendation engine - Demand prediction - Text classification and auto-tagging - Dynamic pricing - A/B testing and personalized promotions
- troubleshooting clients’ technical issues and responding to methodology-related questions.
- providing technical support in pre-sales.
You will need
- a university degree in a technical field or equivalent practical ML engineering experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in delivering data science projects.
- a thorough understanding of data science methodology standards and theory around model building.
- the ability to write analytical queries in SQL.
- good communication skills in English.
- client-facing skills and consulting experience.
It would be nice if you also have
- experience with Python data science stack: TensorFlow, scikit-learn, pandas. e-commerce/retail domain expertise.
- hands-on experience in Big Data analytics and cloud computing.
In return, we offer you
- the opportunity to work on innovative projects with cutting-edge technology where learning is part of your job.
- flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary.
- a collaborative team environment.
What our team loves about working at Aliz
“We have projects from Singapore to San Francisco. Complex challenges mixed with the latest technologies. It’s an engineering heaven.”
“Flat organization structure.”
“We are always in the first line to use Google enterprise solutions, so I feel we are pioneers in a pioneering industry.”
“Standing desks. I love them.”
Coursera (eg. Google Cloud certifications), on the job training, conference support, dedicated mentor