Intelligent demand sensing for CPG brands
Frontend Engineer - VueJS₹7L – ₹9L
Algoshelf is a young SaaS company building modern, intelligent demand sensing software for CPG. Planners take days, sometimes weeks to draw insights, generate aggregate forecasts - we help them do this in minutes, more accurately, with significantly fewer resources.
We use machine learning to detect patterns in demand signals, external factors, and present actionable insights for the planners. Our advanced algorithms predict future demand accurately and make granular recommendations at a store, SKU-level, daily.
A simple and sleek user interface wraps all the advanced automation goodness makes analytics, sensing, and planning an intuitive exercise.
Our frontend engineering team is responsible for prototyping, design, and development of the user interface. We have chosen VueJS as our primary platform to develop frontend components. However, we are open to experiments with newer paradigms if there is a use case.
The role of Frontend Engineer is one of building on top of an existing design system, designing new components, testing, and improving the performance of existing components.
The role involves closely working with product leads to assess the user needs and exploring possible solution schemes. Development revolves around the user stories, so developing a keen interest in the domain and user empathy is necessary. As we are in build-mode, there is ample opportunity to shape the product and bring new solutions approaches to the fore. The day to day work consists of discussing user stories, component architecture, documentation, and communication. More importantly, get the job done.
- Develop our design systems and add/upgrade components as required
- Architect efficient and creative solutions to scale our Vue applications
- Collaborate with engineers to develop beautiful interfaces that look great and run smoothly
- Building internal tools and libraries
- Proficient in Vue, JS, HTML, and CSS
- Comfortable with Git
- A keen eye for good design - Knowledge of working with Restful APIs
- Open-source contributions and existing side-projects highly desired
Please include the following in your profile - helps us understand you better:
- Links to all your side projects, working prototypes
- Link to your "active" GitHub repo or any similar platform
Compensation will be decided based on your experience level and skill set.
Algoshelf at a glance
Algoshelf focuses on Retail, Artificial Intelligence, and Supply Chain Management. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://algoshelf.com