Algolia is a search-as-a-service platform delivering digital experiences for companies.
Senior HR Business Partner - EMEA
At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
Reporting to the Director of People Operations EMEA, the role consists in taking ownership on transversal HR projects and act as a business partner for EMEA-based people managers in partnership with the HRD.
The Senior HR Business Partner brings strong business acumen, cultural awareness, employee orientation, and functional human resources expertise. They will have a proven experience understanding business concepts and aligning business needs with HR support and solutions to move the business ahead in a hyper-growth environment. They also demonstrate strong interpersonal awareness to effectively build and sustain strong partnerships with trust and credibility across the business.The mission includes implementation of services, policies, and programs. They will assist and advise their perimeter managers about Human Resources issues.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Assist in the development and execution of the People Ops processes including performance syncs, end-year reviews for your dedicated perimeter
- Provide day-to-day guidance to managers with Director of People Operations EMEA on coaching, counseling, career development
- Work closely with employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention.
- Analyze employee engagement results and implement programs to improve overall employee satisfaction within different departments and reduce attrition
- Ensure and improve policies, practices and programs are administered in a fair and consistent mannerIdentify and create management and employee training and development programs;
- Recommend implementation of appropriate program options
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven track record of + 10 years of HRBP experience
- Mastering HR practices, policies, and employment law in France, nice-to-have experience in other European countries, especially the UK
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-functional collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in a high-growth organization
- Demonstrated ability to show excellent judgment, creative problem-solving, and training/coaching
- Experience working in the Technology/SaaS industry is a plus
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours