Algolia is a search-as-a-service platform delivering digital experiences for companies.
Senior Sales Recruiter - SF
At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
Algolia is looking for a Senior Sales Recruiter to join our team and support recruitment for our Revenue team SF, NY, and Atlanta. As an Algolia ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the growth and culture of the organization. The ideal candidates must have extensive experience using traditional and emerging platforms to identify, recruit, and close top tier candidates.
You will use your expertise and knowledge in building sourcing and recruiting strategies to help our hiring managers build their teams. We at Algolia are passionate about who we are and what we do. If you don't mind working hard and playing hard, have exceptional communication skills, and are a proponent of providing an outstanding customer and candidate experience, we'd love to hear from you!
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Provide full cycle recruiting process from outreach to offer to make the hiring process effective, efficient, and positive for both candidates and hiring business units
- Partner with hiring managers to understand roles and profiles and build layered sourcing strategies
- Develop and execute on a sourcing strategy to build a strong pipeline of top candidates for Algolia
- Manage the interview and offer process to provide great candidate experience
- Coach and mentor junior recruiters and coordinators in the team to enable everyone in the team to recruit smartly
- Champion building an inclusive and diverse teams across all of our offices
- Manage multiple sourcing strategies, internal referrals networks and inbound applications to provide high quality candidates for our teams
- Maintain our ATS (Lever) to ensure effective reporting and a data driven recruiting approach
- Delivering interviewing and training for leadership and wider team
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of proven success as a recruiter (including in-house and agency experience)
- Experience recruiting for Sales positions across all levels
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Detail-oriented with strong communication style
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a team- first mentality
- MUST care about people and their professional happiness
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in a high-growth start-up
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience with Lever ATS
- Experience supporting Marketing and G&A functions
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- *TRUST * - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off