Algolia is a search-as-a-service platform delivering digital experiences for companies.
Enterprise Account Executive - SF
At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Enterprise Account Executive to join our rapidly growing sales team. This person must be passionate about evangelizing our values to Fortune 500 companies while closing pivotal business prospects. This means we need an inspired and experienced strategic thinker who can use their unique personality, creativity and grit to expand our pipeline with high profile customers. You will understand and communicate how Algolia can be best used for each use case and manage complex deal cycles. The ideal candidate also has the opportunity to help build a future Enterprise Sales team, so we expect a strong go-getter!
Are you a resilient problem solver who isn't afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Working closely with our Outbound SDR team to build a pipeline and strategize on how to approach targeted accounts
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships with Algolia’s dream customers
- Navigating through complex sales cycles
- Presenting the value of Algolia to decision makers
- Evangelizing the Algolia vision through product demonstrations, field marketing events and account-specific initiatives
- Constructing, forecasting, and managing your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Contributing to building out our Strategic Accounts sales team
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years experience in B2B software sales
- Successful track record selling software to Fortune 1,000 companies
- Carried and hit quota of >$1.0M in previous positions
- Closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets
- Demonstrated the ability to build stuff from scratch
- Creative, creative, creative!
- Keen interest in the tech industry
- International travel to our HQ in Paris recommended at least annually
- 20% travel expected for client work
NICE TO HAVE:
- SaaS sales experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours