Algolia is a search-as-a-service platform delivering digital experiences for companies
Infrastructure Product Manager€55k – €80k
You will need to have the relevant devops or infrastructure experience as well as the ability to articulate technical concepts clearly in blog posts or other documentation, as your main users will be software engineers. This person will work hand-in-hand with the Director of Infrastructure and will liaise with customer-facing product group leaders to help them understand the present and future capabilities of our technical infrastructure and architecture. They will also anticipate needs they will have from our infrastructure to deliver upon their product roadmaps in the future.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring technical experience of their own at significant scale. They will have experience establishing product and business requirements for highly-complex, technically-complicated projects — just like the ones we face here at Algolia.
- Work in tandem with Engineering to define the roadmap for Algolia’s Infrastructure, Foundation and Network squads.
- Lead the conceptualisation, development and launch of products across all platforms.
- Defining success for a given project, Obsess over how your features are performing.
- Build business cases, pitch ideas, and gain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Communicate across departments to ensure success of your products.
- Advocate for your products. Make sure stakeholders are excited about, trained on, and aware of launches in order to factor them into their own objectives.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Relevant devops or infrastructure experience.
- Experience writing and explaining technical content regarding search in blog posts, forums, emails, or other channels.
- Ability to improvise, think creatively, and find simple solutions to solve complex problems.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with search or search engines.
- Experience with network management/network knowledge.
- Experience with large scale infrastructures.
==> Please apply on our website: algolia.com/careers#c6a18720-bb7a-4859-91be-1b86e44bc611
Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
Paid parental leave
Competitive pay and equity
Unlimited time off
Fully stocked kitchens, meals & happy hours
Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (english/french)
Algolia at a glance
Algolia focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Search, and Big Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, London, and Paris. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Algolia has raised $184.12M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.