Automate your paperwork
Lead developer - Full stack Web - Legaltech - Paris, France€35k – €50k • 0.1% – 1.0%
YOUR MISSION :
To support our approach, we are looking for an experienced fullstack developer to join the team and work on our innovative platform. The quality, design and usability of the website is critical to the success of our business. It is therefore essential that we bring the best people on board.
You will work on the product’s backend and / or frontend, as well as new API and third-party integrations, testing and code reviews.
Your mission is to improve our platform and maximize our product's output. Everything you do will have to deal with the user experience and usability of the product.
This is a great opportunity to join a high potential start up building a platform for nomade entrepreneurs.
This position requires at least 5 years of experience in web development, native development background appreciated but not a must at all.
We would consider it a bonus if: you’ve worked in a startup environment before; you’ve worked for companies with a legal, regulatory or legaltech focus; you have an eye for design.
We work in sprints to improve performance and support our growth, we expect you to play a key role mentoring, leading and reviewing the code of your co-workers and new joiners, to share your experience and inputs, be a problem solver and propose efficient and pragmatic solutions.
We are located in Paris but the dev. team is mainly remote.
We are experienced, passionate, motivated and hard workers, with varied but complementary backgrounds and previous experiences in the legal, deep tech, video games, crypto, media, ecommerce and web industry.
- You master nodejs, graphql and postgres.
- You have worked with a variety of API and SaaS services in the past, so you can easily handle and integrate any new third-party tool in our system.
- You know how to use GIT, Github, Gitlab. Versioning is your friend.
- You can setup and work in a cloud environment and you know how to use PaaS platforms such as Heroku and AWS.
- You set very high standards for others and especially for yourself, you are always learning and not afraid to try new things. Mistakes are lessons to remember and feedbacks are gifts.
- You are familiar with Agile development processes.
- You are self-motivated and able to achieve development goals with a minimal supervision.
- We intend to grow fast, you have learned to balance short term deadlines with long term solutions, sometimes with short term ‘hacks’ if needed but with the ability to call out real issues and create elegant, scalable solutions in the long term.
- You’re passionate about coding and delivering exceptional features to enhance the product.
- You’re creative, innovative, collaborative, and comfortable with constant change. We are a startup, nothing is written in stone, we change our mind often ;)
- When something is broken, you should feel empowered to fix it. You’re interested in the multidisciplinary aspect of the role as well as the long-term vision of the product. Most importantly, you’re not afraid to take ownership of projects and initiatives.
- Your code is awesome!
- You speak correct oral but perfect written English or French and are eligible to work in FR.
OUR STACK :
- nodejs, graphql, postgres
- HTML 5 / CSS 3, Antd
- Cloud infrastructure, Heroku and AWS
- RabbitMQ, Redis, Cloudflare
- Mixpanel, Sendgrid, Datadog, etc...
- Gitlab, Github, Slack
- Salary + shares
- Access to an unparalleled network of mentors from The Family
- Be surrounded by smart people
- Work on a stack with the latest tools and softwares
- Autonomy and freedom in your work
- Be part of the revolution of the legaltech