Nanotechnology preventing critical sensor damage and blindness in autonomous vehicles
Territory Sales Manager - Western US/Canada$50k – $90k • No equity
Who are we?
Do you like hot cars and winning? This is the perfect opportunity for you to join the ambitious, energetic, and dynamic Alchemy crew on our mission to become a dominant global automotive technology brand with ExoShield. What’s ExoShield? It’s our innovative nano-tech solution designed to protect vehicle windshields and sensors enabling driver assistance systems standard on most cars today.
Since our founding a few years ago, Alchemy has successfully graduated from YCombinator (Silicon Valley) and Velocity (University of Waterloo) programs and become the leading windshield protection film in North America today. Taking our business to the next level, we’re looking for bright, bold, and driven people to represent our brand within the automotive aftermarket in the US and Canada, and exponentially grow our revenues.
We’re rapidly growing our reseller network and grinding to drive sales through our channels. Submit your application to join the ExoShield team and show us how you can help us create new opportunities to expand our footprint and grow our business.
Core Responsibilities of the Position:
For your designated territory, you will be required to perform the following tasks effectively, efficiently, and with an insatiable urge to succeed and exceed your set goals. It is crucial that these tasks are performed consistently, and with accountability to quota commitments.
- Growing Revenue in the Territory
- Generating revenue equal to or greater than the set quota for each month
- Developing and managing an accurate and up-to-date opportunity funnel
Providing accurate and timely forecasts for ExoShield production film sales in the Territory
Growing the ExoShield Partner Network
Qualifying and closing inbound leads efficiently
Outbound targeting of strategic accounts in the territory, including cold outreach
Increasing sell-through of ExoShield in the territory
Driving recurring product sales at partner locations
Engaging partners to understand local demand drivers and sell-through requirements
Working with partners to remove success blockers and create a plan for growing their ExoShield business
Working with partners to identify opportunities for ExoShield marketing and sales in their local market
Educating partners on strategies and techniques to increase ExoShield sales at their business
Account management of ExoShield partners
Securing and processing product orders from partners
Keeping up-to-date notes on partners in CRM tool
Conducting regular meetings with partners to assess and maintain network health
Managing partner support issues and requests, and update account records in the ExoShield Partner Portal
Communicating new initiatives to partners
Increase overall satisfaction of the partner and create loyalty to the ExoShield brand, and avoiding churn
Helping partners troubleshoot ExoShield installations
Supporting ExoShield Marketing Initiatives
Manage the intake/response to joint marketing requests
Engaging with partners in ExoShield forums (i.e. partner Facebook group)
Supporting internal development of partner success resources for the territory
Supporting the creation of marketing and sales enablement content to suit market realities in the territory
Representing ExoShield at industry events
We’re building a team of multi-talented people. From time to time, you may be required to perform certain tasks or activities outside the scope of your core responsibilities, but with a reasonable alignment with your personal skills and technical competencies.
Customer service and responsiveness is a cornerstone of the ExoShield offering, and we want to continue to live up to this reputation. On occasion, you might need to communicate with partners and/or provide support outside of Alchemy’s core working hours.
Personal Attributes That Will Help You Succeed
- Naturally motivated to succeed (or hate losing)
- Accountable for your responsibilities
- Consistent with your results
- Reliable to your team and partners
- Organized with your work and schedule
- Resilient, able to handle issues and rejection
- Effective, confident outreach by phone, email, text
- Personable and able to build strong relationships
- Empathetic and understanding of partner needs
- Thoughtful and persuasive communicator
- Resourceful & active problem solver
- Intelligent and able to make informed decisions
- Strong network building skills
- Foundation of common sense and street smarts
- Flexible with your time and place
- Strong attention to details
- Relatable personality with and passion for cars
- Familiarity with automotive aftermarket
- Completion of post-secondary education
- 2+ years of experience managing customer accounts in automotive, hardware, or technology fields
- 2+ years of direct selling experience in automotive, hardware, or technology fields
- Experience managing a sales funnel and accounts using a CRM
Alchemy at a glance
Alchemy focuses on Advanced Materials, Automotive, and Nanotechnology. Their company has offices in Waterloo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alchemy has raised $2.78M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.