The World's Leading Blockchain Developer Platform
At Alchemy, our mission is the fundamental developer platform that enables brings the benefits of blockchain to the world. Today, Alchemy provides the leading blockchain development platform and powers millions of users in over 200 countries worldwide. Our mission is to provide developers with the fundamental building blocks they need to create the future of technology.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leading technology pioneers like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT. Backed by Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and founders and executives of globally leading organizations, Alchemy powers billions of dollars of transactions for top companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Wired, Bloomberg and numerous other media outlets.
We're growing rapidly and hiring across many roles, so please reach out and say hi if you're interested in joining our awesome family and mission!
Alchemy's platform provides an industry-leading developer experience. As a frontend engineer at Alchemy, you'll be working directly on high-impact, user-facing products. Your work will be the first thing users see, and will define the blockchain development experience for developers and enterprises globally.
- Define the vision for the frontend frameworks and user experience, and guide the team in executing against that vision
- Design and ship intuitive user experiences and new product functionality using well-designed frontend software components
- Contribute and lead system design discussions, stand up meetings, and code reviews
- Develop and own best practices for frontend systems with a focus on usability and performance
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Collaborate with other engineers, PMs, and designers
What We're Looking For
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science
- Experience owning, shipping, and iterating on user-facing products and web applications with large user bases
- Proficiency with TypeScript, React or other frontend frameworks, HTML/CSS, and application development
- Experience with backend frameworks, databases, and AWS technologies is a plus
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
Alchemy at a glance
Alchemy focuses on Enterprise Software, Technology, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alchemy has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.